Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Technology and Patience

I learned something about patience today. In my desperate attempts to make this blog everything that I wanted it to be (with beautiful fall colors and pictures of all our most recent events, beautiful and funny) I erased the entire memory card. Yes, you heard me correctly! My impatience was my downfall. Instead of waiting a couple of days for my grandmother to get a new cord for her camera, I insisted there was a way to make it happen today. So no beautiful red leaves glimmering in the sunlight, no artistic pictures of my feet walking through the majestic colors of fall. And no pictures of Luke propping a bathroom door open with every heavy cleaning can he could find in the bathroom.

So pray for me all. Pray that I may find a greater lesson than just patience from this, otherwise I might just cry.

1 comment:

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

I think patience is the hardest lesson to learn!!