Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our First Snow came...it was so much fun! The kids didn't stay out long, because it was wet. Now it's dry and I'll get better pics:)
Logan made a huge snow ball!

And of course he chased Brooke with it! LOL

My kiddos are so funny sometimes!



























And then of course I watched from my desk at work as the men decorated the town tree I wanted pic of them in the bucket hanging ornaments, but nothing turned out good. so here they are inspecting their work. they went and filled in places later that they felt werwe to empty.






















2 comments:

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

I'll have to give Harold a bad time about just standing around when he should be working!! ha ha

mjkisses said...

ya it was funny watching them stand around and inspect the decorating like a bunch of women being perfectionists